In the Performing Arts Track at the Bryan College Summer Institute, students will:
- Develop a personal philosophy as Christian artists and performers;
- Study various aspects of Music and Film;
- Participate and receive feedback on technique and musicianship in daily Masterclass sessions; and
- Strengthen sight reading skills for music and vocalization.
- Students are to purchase and read Francis Schaeffer's book Art and the Bible before attending the summer session, as part of the college credit requirements for this Track.