- Be accepted to Bryan College – You must be accepted for admission in order to receive financial aid.
- Find your FSA ID – This serves as your identifier to let you sign your FAFSA and access your personal information in various U.S. Department of Education systems.
- Submit you FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) – This must be submitted each year to determine eligibility for need-based grants, work and loans. Submit it prior to January 31 for priority consideration. Federal School Code: 003536.
- Submit Verification documents – About 30% of our students are selected for a process called verification. If you are selected you will receive notification requesting signed copies of tax documents.
- Receive your Notification – Award letters to accepted students begin mailing in March and are posted in MyBryan. Details are in your financial aid package.