We've laid out a step-by-step process to connect you with the financial aid that will make your Bryan College experience more affordable.
- Be Accepted to Bryan College — You must be accepted for admission in order to receive financial aid.
- Find Your FSA ID — This serves as your identifier to let you sign your FAFSA and access your personal information in various U.S. Department of Education systems.
- Submit Your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) — This must be submitted each year to determine eligibility for need-based grants, work and loans. Submit it prior to January 31 for priority consideration. Federal School Code: 003536.
- Submit Verification Documents — About 30% of our students are selected for a process called verification. If you are selected you will receive notification requesting signed copies of tax documents.
- Receive Your Notification — Award letters to accepted students begin mailing in March and are posted in MyBryan. Details are in your financial aid package.