- Complete an online application.
- Submit official college or university transcripts (if applicable).
- If you have fewer than 12 transfer hours, submit official high school transcripts.
For more information about details and courses, see our catalog.
Benefits of this Path
- Provides those in the accounting profession with skills to make their work more efficient and effective.
- Offers new techniques for responsible stewardship of resources.
- Develops the student’s quantitative and qualitative skills in accounting
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- Accounts Receivable Administrator
- Auditing Clerk
- Financial Reporting Clerk