- Complete an online application.
- Submit official college or university transcripts
- If you have fewer than 12 transfer hours,
submit official high school transcripts.
- Production & Operations Management
- Elementary Statistics
- Principles of Management
- Management & Supervision
- Human Resource Management
- College Algebra
Benefits of this Program
- Provides the manufacturing manager with
skills to make their work more efficient
- Offers new techniques for managing
people, processes, and facilities.
- Develops the student’s quantitative and
qualitative skills in management
General Manager | Site Manager | Project Manager
Shift Supervisor | Area Supervisor | Production Manager
Quality Control Manager | Inventory Control Manager