Location: Dayton, TN
Supervisor: Associate Director of Admissions
Compensation: Hourly, Full-time with Benefits
The Admissions Assistant will support the Director of Admissions and Associate Director of Admissions.
- Assist with general office functions
- Data entry for the department
- Answer phone and switchboard calls
- Phone students for more information as needed
- Special admissions projects
- Filing and general clerical work
- Scanning documents into student files
- Assisting with the management of student admission files
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year-college or university and one to two years related experience, or workplace experience equivalent.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be committed to serving Him and His church.
- Endorse without reservation our mission and standards of conduct.
- Character traits of honesty, integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- An ability to get along well with the public, students and co‑workers
- A desire to provide excellent "customer service"
- An ability to work well with little supervision
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail