Location: Dayton, TN
Supervisor: Head Athletic Trainer
Exempt [Y/N]: Yes
Assistant Athletic Trainer
As a member of the Bryan College Athletic Training department, the Assistant Athletic Trainer is responsible for the prevention, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries within Bryan College’s comprehensive sports medicine program.
- Work under the supervision and direction of the Team Physician and Head Athletic Trainer
- Sports medicine coverage for practices and events (home and away) as assigned
- Responsible for the proper evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries that occur within assigned sport(s).
- Responsible for maintaining proper record-keeping and documentation
- Assist with athletic training facility upkeep and cleanliness
- Assist with providing pre-participation examinations and baseline measurements
- Assist with coordination of medical services through proper physician referrals
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in athletic training
- Certified by the Board of Certification (BOC) for Athletic Trainers
- Licensed (or eligible) by the State of Tennessee
Please complete the online application and attach a resumé, cover letter, and names and contact information of three professional references.