Athletics Office 721 Bryan Drive
Dayton, TN 37321
Summers Gymnasium, Box #7813 Email
Direct Office Phone: 800-277-9522
Status: Full Time
location: Dayton, TN Apply for this Position
The Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach’s responsibilities will be to assist the head coach in directing all phases of a competitive women’s volleyball program.
Reports to: Head Volleyball Coach
A bachelor’s degree is required, master’s degree is preferred.
- A desire to work in a Christian Higher Education atmosphere is necessary
- Collegiate coaching experience, specifically with coaching women is preferred.
- Knowledgeable background of volleyball as a player and/or coach
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
Will include but are not limited to:
- Practice and game administration
- Spiritual mentoring of players
- Academic advising
- Budgetary control
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the head volleyball coach and athletic director
- Promoting the academic success of the student-athlete
- Assisting with the discipleship of student-athletes to lead them closer to Christ
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be committed to serving Him and His church.
- Endorse without reservation our mission and standards of conduct.
- Character traits of honesty, integrity, reliability, and confidentiality