All single full-time students who have not reached the age of 22 by the end of the current semester and are not living at home or with immediate relatives in the area ARE REQUIRED to live in college residence halls. The details are below:
- Download Campus Resident Policies Booklet
- Established rates for housing apply to all housing units.
- Room assignments are made by the Office of Student Life.
- All residence hall students are automatically registered as boarding students.
- All students, residents, and commuters, will be assigned a Bryan College e-mail address. Important announcements and messages will be sent through the Bryan College e-mail address.
- All students, residents, and commuters, will be assigned a Bryan College mailbox number.
- All students, residents, and commuters, receive a MyBryan account. Students are able to view their billing, class schedule, the campus calendar, and track required documents on their MyBryan account.
- Click here for more information about Residence Hall Life.
This questionnaire is done online through your MyBryan account. The Office of Student Life will use the information on this form to assign you to a compatible roommate. If you have made arrangements to room with someone specific, please indicate that in the comment box of the housing section. Such requests will be honored whenever possible.
Housing Reservation Fee
Returning Students — To reserve a place in the residence hall each year students are required to pay a $100 housing reservation fee. This is a non-refundable fee. Click Here to pay your housing reservation fee online. In addition, you can pay via check, money order, or cash. Checks or money orders should be written to Bryan College, attention Business office, please indicate it is for "Housing Reservation Fee". Cash should be taken directly to the Business Office.
New/Incoming Student — No room assignments will be made until the $200 deposit has been paid and received by Bryan College ($100 enrollment deposit + $100 Housing Reservation Fee) and the Student Life registration has been completed. The first $100 deposit is the enrollment deposit. Click Here to pay your housing reservation fee once your enrollment deposit has been paid!