In the Creative Writing Track at the Bryan College Summer Institute, you will:
- Gain insights into the process of creative writing from a working author
- Receive personal encouragement and feedback on your creative writing from a Bryan College English professor
- Learn new approaches to unlocking your creative potential as a writer
- Study exemplary models of creative writing as sources of inspiration
- Spend time every day working on new pieces of your own creative writing
- Develop a foundation for understanding how creative writing can glorify God
Additional Information: Two weeks prior to attending the Institute, students are encouraged to submit a sample of their creative writing (1-10 pages) in order for the instructor to have a head start on shaping a personalized experience for each student. Please email writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word attachment.