The Working Parent College Scholarship Award Program is open to any person who:
- Is a full or part-time student who is in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution (including, but not limited to, college, university or trade school, or similarly accredited program) with a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at that institution; and
- Has worked an average of at least twelve (12) hours for each of the previous four (4) weeks at the time of applying; and
- Is a residential parent of at least one minor child; and
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Is currently enrolled and furthering his or her education at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or program; and
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of applying; and
- Completes and submits the official Application form within the relevant periods for the periodic scholarships to be awarded.
Instructions to Apply
Upon completing and submitting the official Application form during the applicable Application Period, you will automatically be entered in the Scholarship. Click the link and fully complete the “Application Form.”
Applicants must also write a 600-1,000 word essay that clearly outlines three keys to successfully balancing parenthood, working, and excelling in school.