Friday, January 8
Continuing students return Friday-Sunday.
*Meal Times to be Posted by Dining Services
8:30–noon — New Students check-in and move in: Offices/Residence Halls
Check-in at the following Offices:
- Admissions: Stophel Center 1st Floor
- Financial Aid: Mercer Hall 2nd Floor
- Business Office: Mercer Hall 2nd Floor
- Student Life: Latimer Student Ctr. 2nd Floor
Noon — Lunch in the Dining Hall*
1:00–1:45 pm — “This is Bryan”: Mercer 312
- Hear from Bryan students and staff about what life looks like at Bryan
2:00–2:30 pm — Welcome to Bryan College: Students Gather at the Alumni Wall
2:45–4:45 pm — Individual Advisee Meetings as Needed: ARC & Faculty Offices
- See MyBryan account for information on advisor; the ARC is located on the 2nd floor of Mercer Hall.
3:00–4:00 pm — Registration for those who have not completed it
12:00 pm — LUNCH
Monday, January 11
8:00 am — Classes Begin
- You must be cleared by the Business Office before you attend your first class.