- Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Maryland at Baltimore County
- B.S. Biology, Towson University
Professor of Biology
Office Phone: 423.775.7266
- American Society for Cell Biology
- Goodnough, M.C., Oyler, G., Fishman, P.S., Johnson, E.A., Neale, E.A., Keller, J.E., Tepp, W.H., Clark, M., Hartz, S., and Adler, M, “Development of a Delivery Vehicle for Intracellular Transport of Botulinum Neurotoxin Antagonists.” Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS) Letters 513, pages 163-168 (2002).
- Hartz, S.M., and Roth, T.F., “Chicken LEP100 Is Transported to the Lysosomes by the Indirect Pathway in Drosophila S2M3 and Shibiretsl Tissue Culture Cells” Supplement ot Molecular Biology of the Cell, Volume 8, 1319:p 228a (1997)
- Hartz, S.M., and Roth, T.F. “Using the Shibire Mutation to Discriminate Between the Direct and Indirect Lysosomal Pathways” Supplement to Molecular Biology of the Cell, Volume 7, 782: p 134a (1996)