Bryan College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctoral degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bryan College.
- Approved by the Tennessee State Board of Education for teacher education and licensure.
- Approved by the Association of Christian Schools International for teacher education and certification.
- Listed in the Higher Education Directory, a publication of the DHEW, OE, and NCES.
- Listed in the Accredited Higher Institutions Bulletin published by the United States Department of Education.
- Listed in American Universities and Colleges, a publication of the American Council on Education.
- Approved under the various public laws, which have been passed by Congress for the education of veterans and the children of veterans including PL 16, PL 634, and PL 361.
- Approved by the Immigration and Naturalization Service for the education of international students.