- Complete an application for admission online.
- Send application fee of $35 via credit card on the online application, or you can send a check by mail.
- Request transcripts from high school (and colleges, if applicable).
- Send official ACT and/or SAT scores to Bryan College.
- Submit the application essay in the application portal.
- Either ACT of 18, CLT of 54, or RSAT of 940* (combined EBRW and Math Section) if cumulative high school GPA is >2.5.
- Either ACT of 20, CLT of 61, or RSAT of 1000* (combined EBRW and Math Section) if cumulative high school GPA is between 2.0 and 2.5.
* Beginning March 2016, all students take the Redesigned SAT, which is different in design, content, and scoring from pre-2016 tests.
- College GPA of 2.0 or greater
- 24 attempted college credits after high school graduation
- Transfer applicants with fewer than 24 post-secondary college credits must have a CGPA of 2.0 or greater and meet the high school standards stated above.
- Credits must be from a regionally accredited college or university
- Remedial or developmental courses will not be considered as part of the student’s cumulative GPA.
- Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis and you may be accepted as early as September 1 of your senior year.
- Once accepted, a $100 enrollment deposit and $100 housing deposit are due before May 1 for priority consideration.
- You will be notified in an e-mail from your admissions counselor when you may pre-register for your classes.
- If you’re interested in competing on one of our athletic teams, please register with the NAIA Eligibility Center and contact the coach for your sport below.
- Enrollment deposits received from applicants are refundable through May 1, after which there is no refund. Housing deposits received from applicants are not refundable at any time. Applicants who cancel, fail to register, or withdraw within the first two weeks of classes forfeit their deposits.
Former students wishing to return to Bryan to complete their degree should complete the standard online application and note on the College Plans page that this is Enrollment of “Re-admit (Former Student)”.
Former applicants wishing to reactivate their application should complete the standard online application and note on the College Plans page that this is to “Reactivate.” An admissions counselor will notify you as to what is needed to complete your current application.
If courses have been taken elsewhere since leaving Bryan College, please request official transcripts to be sent to the Bryan College Office of Admissions.