In the Photography Track at the Bryan College Summer Institute, you will:
- Develop a personal philosophy as a Christian artistic photographer;
- Study various aspects of Photography;
- Learn the basic manual controls and composition skills of Photography;
- Participate and receive feedback on technique, composition, and meaning in daily Masterclass sessions;
- Strengthen their God-given Aesthetic Capacity and Visual Literacy; and
- Create a portfolio of their best photographs.
Prework: Pre-reading of Francis Schaeffer's "Art and the Bible"