Bryan offers summer opportunities for all ages
May 18, 2009
Bryan’s campus will be a busy place this summer, providing a wide variety of summer programs for every member of your family.
- This exciting two-week conference for those ages 16 through college is offered July 5-17 and July 19-31. More info
- The July 5-10 conference is for parents, grandparents, youth leaders, and pastors. More info
Women’s Basketball Hosts Open Gym for anyone entering 9th-12th grades this fall. These two-hour sessions will be held June 4 & 16, July 9 & 21, August 8.
- Girls’ Basketball Team Camp Days June 5, 6, 12, 13 for high school girls' basketball teams (not for individuals)
- Residential Volleyball Camp June 14-17 is also open to commuters. More info
- Satellite Volleyball Camps July 6-9 at host sites, Bradley Central and Soddy Daisy High Schools. More info
- Basketball Academy July 13-17 for K-8th grade boys and girls. More info
- Online learning is available for dual enrollment and distance learning students. The enrollment deadline is May 25. More info
- Earn your MBA degree at Bryan's Chattanooga campus location; classes meet on Saturdays. Group 7 begins June 13. More info
- The Aspire Degree Completion Program for adults begins its summer session today.
If you and your family are checking out prospective college campuses during your summer travels, schedule a Bryan campus tour and see what else you can do while you're in our area.