Spend two weeks in Italy and study Fine Arts for dual credits! Bryan College has partnered with Saints Bible Institute in San Lorenzo, Italy for over a decade to craft rich educational experiences that also provide insight into what God is doing in the country of Italy.
Fulfill high school credit and college credit simultaneously to complete a degree earlier and more cost effectively.
Bryan College offers a wide variety of classes online. These can be taken for dual credit, with new terms starting in the summer and over Christmas break, in addition to Fall and Spring semesters.
Attend classes in our Dayton campus! Many of our courses may be taken for dual credit during the Fall or Spring semester, ranging from general education to major specific topics.
Bryan College has partnered with several area high schools to offer dual credit courses on their campuses. Contact the Dual Enrollment office for more information.
Applying and being accepted to Bryan College doesn't need to be stressful. Here's a step-by-step guide to the admissions process.
- Complete an application for admission online.
- Send application fee of $15 via credit card on the online application, or you can send a check by mail.
- Request transcripts from high school (and colleges, if applicable).
- Dual Enrollment Onsite applicants should email the Dual Enrollment office to request a School Certification Form.
For clear acceptance, an applicant must:
Be a high school junior or senior.
Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
When will I know if I have been accepted?
- The Dual Enrollment office must receive a completed application form, application fee, and early high school transcript for our review and final acceptance.
- Students will be notified by email when the Dual Enrollment office receives required application documents.
- Please be aware of registration deadline dates when submitting required documents.
- Once students are notified of their application’s approval, they will be able to register for courses.