Admissions Requirements for Bachelor's Onsite Program
Meet entrance requirements for admission to the AGS Bachelor's Degree Program:
- Present a minimum of 48 transferable semester hours from an accredited college/post-secondary institution. If you have fewer than 48 hours of transfer credit, consider completing the credits necessary for admission by taking courses offered through Bryan's online associate's program.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale on all prior course work.
- Requirement for B.S. in Applied Psychology students only: A general psychology course is required prior to admission to the program. This course must meet the requirements for transfer credit.
- Have two years meaningful work experience.
Choose your location/start date.
- Complete the online application ($35 application fee).
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended. Submit military certificates earned and/or military transcripts.