The Career Center is a proactive office that seeks to engage students in the process of self exploration. While not all of our events are listed, here are some of the major events during the course of a year:
- Job Fair: The annual job fair gives students the opportunity to network with potential employers for internships or jobs after graduation. To see a list of last year's company representatives, click here »
- Open House: Each year, we host an open house to feature the many services our department provides. Students of all class years can get to know our staff, as well as set up an appointment for a career consultation.
- Summer Camp and Ministry Fair: Each Spring, camps and ministries from the east coast and southeast have found this to be a great opportunity to network with Bryan students. To see a list of last year's camp and ministry representatives, click here »
- Graduate School Fair: A recurring event each Spring, students interested in pursuing a graduate degree have the chance to meet with representatives from graduate schools and seminaries to understand their options and requirements for admission. To see a list of last year's representatives, click here »
- Etiquette Dinner: Our etiquette dinner verses students in proper business etiquette. Served by our dining hall staff, this event prepares students for business luncheons or formal dinners were etiquette is paramount. Read more here »
- Mock Interview Day: During our Mock Interview Day, seniors hone their interview skills with business leaders from the community, as well as faculty and staff. Each student participates in a 20 minute interview and receives helpful feedback from the interviewer. This event gives students a chance to practice and build confidence for upcoming job interviewers in a constructive environment. Read more here »