The mix of student-led clubs at Bryan varies from year-to-year and reflects the interests represented in the student body.
Current and Past Clubs and Organizations
Procedure for Starting a New Club or Organization
- Early in the semester, SGA sends information to the student body about club funding and invites students to submit applications. The application includes the following:
- The name of the club or organization
- Activities in which it will be involved and/or sponsor
- Anticipated budget needs
- The club president
- The faculty/staff sponsor
- A minimum of five members
- The SGA member that oversees clubs gathers the applications and submits them to Mr. Bruce Morgan, Dean of Community Life, for approval.
Clubs must apply for funding at the beginning of each semester because funding does not automatically roll over from fall to spring semester.