FOCUS 2 Career PlanningFOCUS 2 is an online, interactive education and career planning system that combines self-assessment, major and career exploration, and decision making into one comprehensive program. FOCUS 2 will help you clarify your strengths, interests, and professional goals so you will be better equipped to identify potential majors and minors, to create an academic plan, and to map out a basic career path.
- Identifies the major areas of study at Bryan College that best match your assessment results
- Integrates the results from your interests, personality, values and skills assessments
- Helps you use your results to help you plan their education and career
- Stores your results in an online Student Portfolio that you can update as often as you like
Accessing FOCUS 2ACCESS CODE: lions
- First time users: Create a new account.
- Returning users: Log on (using the account you have already created)
Using FOCUS 2After logging in, navigate through the program using the red buttons at the bottom of the screen. You may need to scroll down to see these buttons. On the Main Menu, the program will keep track of your progress with check marks for each phase on the Main Menu.
Using the red buttons marked Reports at the bottom of the Main Menu, select the reports you desire to print. Remember to collect these print outs for your later review.
Exiting and Saving Information
Exit the program by clicking the red button marked Exit and answer the questions.