Dr. Roger SandersAssociate Professor of Science
Assistant Director of CORE
- Ph.D. Botany, University of Texas, 1979
- M.S. Botany, University of Michigan, 1974
- B.A. Biology, College of the Ozarks, 1972
- American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- International Association of Plant Taxonomists
- "Taxonomy of Lantana L. sect. Lantana (Verbenaceae): I. Correct application of Lantana camara and associated names" Sida 22: 381-421. 2006.
- "Oceanic islands and their plants as a test of post-Flood speciation." In: Wood, TC and PA Garner, eds., Genesis Kinds: Creationism and the Origin of Species (CORE Issues in Creation 5), pp. 65-112. 2009.
- Associate Professor of Science and Assistant Director of CORE
- Teaching Biological Origins (BIO 314) and student research; conducting research; supporting research activity of CORE
Topic of Expertise
- Baraminology, diversity of flowering plants, island biogeography