Do you already work in a healthcare office but want to increase your business knowledge and advance your career? The online Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management will prepare you with the knowledge and skills specific to the healthcare industry. Healthcare facilities need skilled leaders to manage the business office and processes. The healthcare management degree program will provide you with the designation that stands out on your resumé. You may find this degree helpful to your career if you desire to work in clinical, administrative, regulatory, insurance and other areas of healthcare.
Online Bachelor of Business Administration
Healthcare Management Option (B.B.A.)
Do you want to work in healthcare but prefer to work on the business side?
Degree Quick Facts
Benefits to Earning This Degree!
- Qualify for your next promotion opportunity.
- Increase your earning potential.
- Specialize in healthcare management and study topics common to business within the specific context of the healthcare industry.
- Explore facets of the healthcare industry you may be considering as career paths.
- Gain insights and understand the expectations of the healthcare industry.
- Develop an ethical framework and integrate Christian principles into your business practices.
- Learn from instructors with real world experience and actively working in their career field.
- Apply what you are learning each week right away.
- Network with other students. Your classmates will be working in various fields and industries.
- Identify and analyze best-practices in the field of healthcare and business sub-disciplines of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management to determine the role of each within the context of a firm or organization operating in an increasingly global environment.
- Develop and demonstrate your critical thinking skills by applying business principles and theories to evaluate real-world situations and devise appropriate solutions.
- Generate communication strategies that effectively incorporate multiple communication channels to achieve positive organizational outcomes.
Course offerings start online every 6 weeks, providing the opportunity to start classes when it is convenient for you. Your program plan will be determined based on your academic history. If you have:
0-48 hours of transfer credit
- You will begin with general education and elective courses and advance to the core business major courses
More than 48 hours of transfer credit
- Your schedule will consist of a combination of core business, general education, concentration (if applicable) and elective courses
- You may also earn credit for qualified life experience through the TimewiseTN program
A total of 124 credit hours is required to graduate. Time to graduation will depend on your transfer credit, course completion and other factors. Your advisor will work with you to ensure you are on track to meet all graduation requirements. We recommend that you consult with your advisor at least once per semester.
Depending on your career goals and interests, you may choose to pursue a related program. These include:
|April 3, 2018||Online|
|May 15, 2018||Online|
|June 26, 2018||Online|
|August 7, 2018||Online|
|September 18, 2018||Online|
|October 30, 2018||Online|
|January 8, 2019||Online|
|February 19, 2019||Online|
|April 2, 2019||Online|
|May 14, 2019||Online|
|June 25, 2019||Online|
Bryan College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) which is fully recognized by the US Department of Education. In addition, all Bryan College business programs are accredited through the prestigious International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Bryan College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bryan College.
Bryan College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Click here for a listing of programs accredited by the IACBE. Public Disclosure of Student Achievement