- Complete an application for admission online.
- Send application fee of $20 via credit card on the online application, or you can send a check by mail.
- Request transcripts from high school (and colleges, if applicable).
- Dual Enrollment Onsite applicants should email the Dual Enrollment office to request a School Certification Form.
Dual Enrollment Admissions
Applying to Bryan:
For clear acceptance, an applicant must:
- Be a high school junior or senior.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Notification of Acceptance
- The Dual Enrollment office must receive a completed application form, application fee, and early high school transcript for our review and final acceptance.
- Students will be notified by email when the Dual Enrollment office receives required application documents.
- Please be aware of registration deadline dates when submitting required documents.
- Once students are notified of their application’s approval, they will be able to register for courses.