Location: Dayton Campus
Supervisor: Campus Visit Coordinator
Compensation: Part-Time hourly
Campus Visit Assistant Part-Time
The Campus Visit Assistant is responsible for helping to provide a positive campus visit experience for prospective students and their families. This position reports to the Campus Visit Coordinator.
- Assist Campus Visit Coordinator with individual / group visits, including detailed data entry.
- Complete tour training and give campus tours to students, families, and other campus guests.
- Assist Campus Visit Coordinator with group visits.
- Assist Campus Visit Coordinator with visit events.
- Assist Campus Visit Coordinator with coordinating Ambassador program.
- Assist in researching competitors for event and visit-related information.
- Assist Campus Visit Coordinator with administrative responsibilities.
- Interact with prospective students and families.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with faculty, staff, prospective students, their families, and current students.
- Assist with pick-up/purchase of decorations, gifts, prizes, refreshments, etc.
- Help manage visit-related resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to create understanding among people.
- Strong understanding of effective customer service.
- Strong general computer skills with experienced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Dependability and ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with various constituents including students, professional organizations, government agencies, vendors, and offices within the College.
- Ability to present information about the campus to groups of visitors.
- Aptitude for quickly learning new processes and technology preferred (training will be provided).
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high level of accuracy in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Knowledge and acceptance of principles and philosophies of Bryan College, its programs and requirements.