Applicants must be pursuing their degree through a distance learning program. All degree specializations will be considered, including but not limited to:
- Online MBA
- Online Master’s in Education
- Online Master’s in Health Administration
- Online Master’s in Public Administration
- Online Master’s in Psychology
- Online Master’s in Electrical Engineering
- Online Master’s in Nursing
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Instructions to Apply
Follow the application link to fill out and submit the application form.